Choose your destination.
Business English courses & Seminars
fluency’s Business English Courses:
fluency offers a full range of Business English courses and seminars. Whether you need immediate help solving a Business English communication problem, or want to improve your own or your staffs' ability to communicate in English with colleagues, clients / customers, or international business contacts, we have OR can custom design a course or seminar to meet your needs
The basic offer:
English training conducted at the client's site
- Individuals or small groups (up to 8 people; surcharge for larger groups.)
- 90-120 minute sessions once or twice a week per group
- Lower intermediate to advanced levels
The emphasis is on:
- Speaking practice with correction and feedback
- Work-related content
- Increased vocabulary
- Improved accuracy
- Positive learning atmosphere that makes learning fun
The Language Training
All courses, seminars and coaching sessions include the following English training components and requirements.
Correction and Feedback
- Corrections are made throughout the course and helpful suggestions for improvement are provided in written feedback sheets at the end of each session.
- Participants are given a self-improvement log to record and difficulties they are having and their correction.
- Questions from the participants about English are always welcome and short explanations of the rules are given as necessary.
- Participants are taught how to determine the meaning of new words from context and how to learn vocabulary on their own after the course/seminar.
- Corrections are made throughout the course/seminar and alternatives ways of saying something correctly are given.
- Additionally, when participants say something especially well, this is pointed out for the benefit of everyone.
Language Level Requirements
Corrections of mistakes and suggestions for vocabulary improvement will be given and explained in English. Therefore, participants must be able to speak English at a pre-intermediate level or higher and able to take part comfortably in basic English discussions.
Follow the links to learn more. Or use the information request form below to ask for our "Business English Information Packet."